Position Description: Senior Systems Engineer, San Diego CA. Salary at or above industry standard. JTT offers medical, dental, vision, 401(k) corporate match, bi-weekly pay, and a generous PTO policy accrued with payroll.
The Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) project requires a senior systems engineer. This task is primarily the Testing and Evaluation of PKI-related software and systems. Depending on their skillset, we may also have them support the development of a PKI system (Windows workstation container) hosted on Agile Core Services. They will need to a strong sys admin/network background to be able to stand up and maintain test environments on AWS Cloud as well as physical assets. Cybersecurity related tasking (ACAS scans, security controls, STIGs, vulnerability remediation, etc.) will also be part of their routine tasks.
- Security+ (or better) certification
- System Administration experience (Managing Windows workstations/servers, remote desktop)
- Active Directory experience (configuring smart card login, configuring domains, managing GPOs, etc.)
- Networking fundamentals
- AWS Cloud experience
- ACAS Scan experience (mitigating system vulnerabilities)
- STIG experience (risk assessments, hardening)
- Ability to develop and execute test plans/cases
Good to Have:
- DoD Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) experience (cryptographic algorithms, digital signatures, smart card authentication, etc.)
- Middleware experience (ActivClient, 90meter, Axway)
- Knowledge of PKI policies: HSPD-12, FIPS 140-2, FIPS 201, x.509
- Experience with Agile Core Services (ACS) and Containers
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) experience
- Knowledge of FIPS 140-2 Hardware Security Modules
- Some Linux experience
Security Clearance: Secret or higher
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in: information systems, computer science, math, or engineering or requisite experience. Degree requirement may be substituted with 4 years additional relevant experience.
Certifications: Baseline certification as stipulated in DoD 8570.01-M Level II or higher for Information Assurance Technician (IAT) or Information Assurance Manager (IAM).
Military Specific Experience: Veteran status is a plus.