Offerings & Services
JTT offers seasoned subject matter experts who blend disciplined program management, advanced technologies, engineering rigor, significant knowledge and experience to provide our customers with actionable solution paths. JTT’s proven offerings include the following.
For more information, contact us Here, or on LinkedIn.
Joint Tactics and Technologies leadership has over 20 years in direct US Navy training experience. Our experience includes:
- Complete qualification and mission execution in manned and unmanned air platforms, System Administration Security Training (SAST).
- Our SME’s are Master Training Specialists certified while instructors at Navy training commands.
- We have taught several courses of instruction and have managed the entire Navy Training Command Course Curriculum Model Management process to keep course content current with fleet requirements, and fielded technologies.
- JTT has served at the afloat intermediate training commands and conducted readiness training assessments for the C4I and Information Operations Missions (NMETS/JMETS) for deploying forces.
- We have maintained the distributing learning environment on US Navy large deck platforms (CVN).
- And have provided inputs to NTMPS and TRMS based on operational and advanced C4I and IO training requirements for deploying forces.
JTT facilitates your enterprise transformation! We drive effective and manageable change by providing subject matter experts that step through a “Visioneering” process with your organization to provide structure, direction and dynamic collaboration that yields strong partnerships and tangible results.
JTT will help you focus, improve efficiency and adapt and implement new technology during market evolutions. Our Enterprise Transformation includes:
- Business Optimization
- Enterprise Information Transformation
- IT Strategy and Architecture Transformation
- Emerging Technologies
- Enterprise Quality
In the defense and security industry, ensuring compliance and managing risk are key elements of a successful organization. JTT parlays years of experience in military information security into higher level compliance audit above and beyond what you will find with commercial competitors.
JTT performs high-quality compliance audits for a vast array of risk and compliance frameworks, such as HIPAA, SOX, PCI-DSS, and NIST. Our audit offerings include:
- Governance Consulting
- Comprehensive security assessments
- Audit Planning
- Formal Audits
Governance consulting assists organizations to build compliance into everyday processes and workflow. Mock-audits facilitate tracking down issues that need to be addressed by an organization and to help prepare for formal audits. Formal audit and reporting provide independent verification to stakeholders demonstrating that an organization is compliant with current governance. JTT can conduct vulnerability scans using all of the standard test tools which are employed in our most sensitive and highly valued networks, including penetration tests at many levels of the security model. These audits enable our customers to focus investments to assure our customers that their systems and data are compliant and secure!
JTT leadership have worked in software development since 1980, and have broad experience analyzing requirements, implementing numerous methodologies of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), earned-value reporting of large scale projects, and have implemented the rigor of CMMI level-5 process driven software development projects.
We ensure software development efforts include security engineering as integral component of application development. JTT has the certified subject matter expertise necessary for the job.
Our customers benefit from decades of experience deploying value-added solutions that meet requirements, follow best-practice processes, and offer high quality results that are on-time and on-budget!
JTT achieves the successful delivery of integrated systems by entering the project with a focus on the end state, managing to the details, and engineering to the integrated vision. We de-synthesize every project down to 4 or 5 levels of work breakdown structure, and implement rigorous systems engineering best practices to design, develop and deploy the product. JTT’s engineers have worked in CMMI level-5 organizations, and applied disciplined process improvement methodologies. Our service reduces cost, improves response time, and provides tangible benefits to our customers.
JTT is goal oriented and we help customers succeed by implementing cost-effective, improved processes, that are built from over 100 years of collective experience.
JTT has the essential domain expertise required for successful systems integration. We maintain proficiency in key areas such as:
- Training Solutions Development
- Modeling & Simulation
- Security Engineering
- Security Operations & Management
- Information Management / Knowledge Management
- Military Communications
- Military Operations
- Cyber Security
- Sensors & Data Collection
JTT assists federal agencies with all phases of their Information Assurance and Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) including testing and analysis and mitigation. We ensure your infrastructure is compliant with government regulations and guidance, including Appendix III of OMB A-130, National Institute of Standards and Technology Certification and Accreditation Process guidelines (NIST 800 series), the Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP), and Risk Management Framework (RMF).
As the complexities of the Cyber environment continues to accelerate, government, military, and commercial entities have found themselves under increasing threat and organized attack.
JTT applies its broad knowledge of cyber threats, and the protection of sensitive data infrastructures, to assist our customers to stay ahead of increasing cyber threats. We ensure that our customer’s information, infrastructure, and applications are compliant and secure. JTT’s full range of cyber capabilities include:
- Authorization & Accreditation (A&A)
- Security Engineering & Integration
- Infrastructure & Data Protection
- Security Testing, Analysis & Mitigation
- Penetration Testing
- Security Training