Position Description: System Administrator – Windows, Located in San Diego, CA, with salary at or above industry standard. Works in a team environment, and performs the duties outlined below:
• Installation, maintenance (daily, weekly, monthly) and configuration of servers and desktops. Conduct root cause analysis for failures and provide feedback and recommendations. Perform complex troubleshooting that may involve applications to the network layer
• Provide technical support to users, applications and utility developers
• Maintain and update documentation on systems configuration
• Participate in review boards and design reviews for changes and additions to the standard Windows operating environment. Demonstrated ability to effectively function in a multi-system and/or multi-application environment
• 8 years (Senior) (4 years Mid) or more of industry experience
• At least 3 years minimum administering 3 of the following: WIN 2012 or higher, SQL 2012 or higher, MS Azure Cloud administration.
• Experience resolving complex system, Active Directory, and network problems and configuring Windows auditing capability. Performing access analysis, design, load optimization, and system implementation
• Experience Operating Iaas and Virtualized technologies such as Azure, HyperV, VMWare/ESXi in a Windows environment
• Monitoring system capacity performance and bottlenecks and Optimizing Data and Storage solutions, resources and allocations
Security Clearance: Yes
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in: information systems, computer science, math, or engineering.
Certifications: Baseline certification as stipulated in DoD 8570.01-M. Contractor personnel providing systems administration support shall be at a minimum Information Assurance Training (IAT) Level II certified.
Military Specific Experience: Veteran status is a plus. Experience in support of DoD networks and infrastructure desired.
Employee Benefits: 401k, 80% of premium paid for you and family for health, dental and vision insurance, generous paid time off, reimbursement for exams and prep materials, career growth planning, paid bi-weekly.