Position Description: System Administrator – Windows, San Diego, CA, with salary at or above industry standard. JTT offers medical, dental, vision, 401(k) corporate match, bi-weekly pay, and a generous PTO policy accrued with payroll.
• Responsible for installation, maintenance and configuration of servers and desktops.
• Perform complex troubleshooting that may involve applications to the network layer
• Provide technical support to applications and utility developers
• Maintain and update documentation on the operating systems’ configuration
• Participate in review boards and design reviews for changes and additions to the standard Windows operating environment
• At least 4 years of industry experience, or 8 years of industry experience with no degree
• Strong experience resolving complex system and network problems, and configuring Windows auditing capability
• In depth knowledge of Windows operating systems. Performing access analysis, design, load optimization, and system implementation
• Monitor system capacity performance and bottlenecks
• Demonstrated ability to effectively function in a multi-system and/or multi-application environment
Security Clearance: Yes
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in: information systems, computer science, math, or engineering.
Certifications: Baseline certification as stipulated in DoD 8570.01-M. Contractor personnel providing systems administration support shall be at a minimum Information Assurance Training (IAT) Level II certified.
Military Specific Experience: Veteran status is a plus. Experience in support of DoD networks and infrastructure desired.