Position Description: Senior and Mid IA Engineer, Charleston SC and San Diego CA. Salary at or above industry standard. JTT offers medical, dental, vision, 401(k) corporate match, bi-weekly pay, and a generous PTO policy accrued with payroll.
• Work in a team environment using the tools, processes and workflows of the Risk Management Framework and conduct Assessments and obtain Authorizations (RMF A&A).
• Prepare and update documentation in accordance with the guidelines of the Risk Management Framework.
• Implement or review NIST 800-53 security controls.
• Perform risk analysis and risk assessments to aggregate system risk
• Integrate, install, configure, test, and administer systems and capabilities to support scanning, monitoring, and reporting of Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA)
• Perform security assessments; design reviews; provide security implementation related guidance on new technologies (Cloud technologies, Cross Domain Solutions, Hardware, Operating System, Web technologies, Databases, etc)
• Author, manage, and maintain diagrams, configuration documentation, and A&A artifacts
• Use eMASS to record results while implementing RMF steps 1-6
• Senior 7-10 Years, Mid 4-7 Years of Security Engineering experience with DIACAP and Risk Management Framework. MUST be familiar with RMF Steps 1-6 and NIST 800-53 Security Controls.
• Experienced with the Department of Defense (DoD), Defense Information Security Agency (DISA), Fleet Cyber Command (FLTCYBERCOM), DoDIIS, and IC tools, systems, reporting mechanisms and requirements for A&A
• Experience conducting vulnerability assessments and analysis utilizing ACAS scanning and DISA STIGs across multiple platforms (Windows/Unix, Network, DNS, Enclave, etc).
• Experience in OS hardening; securing systems/software IAW IC, DoD, and industry best practices; use of security controls, testing methodologies, and procedures for systems and related network devices. HBSS/Tanium experience a plus.
• Familiar with network hardware (i.e., routers, switches, cryptographic equipment, transport technologies, fiber optic and copper cable, network protocols, network timing systems, Ethernet switching (LAN), IP, SONET, and MPLS, etc).
Security Clearance: Yes
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in: information systems, computer science, math, or engineering or requisite experience. Degree requirement may be substituted with 4 years additional relevant experience.
Certifications: Baseline certification as stipulated in DoD 8570.01-M Level II or higher for Information Assurance Technician (IAT) or Information Assurance Manager (IAM). Navy Qualified Validator (QNV) a big plus.
Military Specific Experience: Veteran status is a plus.
Employee Benefits: 401k, 80% of premium paid for you and family for health, dental and vision insurance, generous paid time off, reimbursement for exams and prep materials, career growth planning, paid bi-weekly.