Position Description: TDL Testing Operator (T&E/MLST-3), Salary at or above industry standard. JTT offers medical, dental, vision, 401(k) corporate match, bi-weekly pay, and a generous PTO policy accrued with payroll.
• Provide testing and evaluation services for Navy tactical C4ISR systems. Operate test equipment, conduct testing, and compile test results. Set up test architecture, troubleshoot technical and connectivity issues.
• Conduct interoperability testing, using MLST3 or similar communication equipment.
• Perform On-line analysis and coordination of data collection.
• Perform Data collection, extraction and data reduction.
• Perform Data analysis of developmental, and certification test results.
• Assess problems and provide impact statements for Trouble Reports (TRs)
• Differentiate between Priority 1 or 2 and draft work-around statements for Priority 3 (high priority) TRs .
• 5 plus years of relevant operational experience with Tactical Data Links and common operating pictures.
• 4 years of experience with two or more tools including:
o Multi-Link System Test and Training Tool (MLST3)
o Link Monitor System (LMS)
o Simulated Terminal Control Unit (STCU)
o Link Audio Simulation Set (LASS)
o Joint Test Analysis Report System (JTARS)
o DTSS-11, DTSS-16, ABN-11, ABN-16, any additional connectivity device as required.
o Repeatable Performance Evaluation and Analysis Tool (REPEAT)
o Common Connectivity Device (CCD)
o GATEWAY Manager
Security Clearance: Yes
Education: Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of relevant experience, or no degree and 9 years of relevant experience. Degree is from an accredited institution in: information systems, computer science, math, or engineering.
Certifications: Experience as JICO, GCCS Watch Officer, Combat Systems Watch, CSOW, Operations Specialist or Fire Controlman, or similar DoD experience, and have attended system specific schools for C2 systems.
Military Specific Experience: Veteran status is a plus.